[TYPO3] global page elements...

tea cosy tcosy at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 07:46:46 CEST 2006

hi... how do i get a global column on the right side of my site?
ive set up a <div id=rightcontent> in my html template and have in an ext
template [Main TEMPLATE cObject] "subparts.right < styles.content.getRight"
whichdoes what its supose to do andplace content elements in the right
column...
but i want to have edit this once and not for every page, so i was thinking
a global setting would be nice...
does anybody know how to acomplish this?
thanks alot...
michael aroustian