[TYPO3] How can I Upgrade from typo3 3.5 to typo3 4.0

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue May 2 19:06:41 CEST 2006

sandiso ndlangalavu wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm new in typo3 and Currently running typo3 3.5 and I
> want to upgrade to typo3 3.0. How can I do this?
> or Is there any documantation or tutorial I could
> read?

How come you are new and run an ancient version of TYPO3? Anyways, the
safest way is probably to upgrade to 3.7 or 3.8 and from there to 4.0.
At least this is the natural progression that most people have used, so
chances are you get less trouble than when upgrading to 4.0 directly.

As for the upgrades, there are docs on typo3.org and the wiki for the
procedure...

Greets,
Michael