[TYPO3] can't add content

Wail wail at pami.uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 2 18:35:48 CEST 2006

Thank you for your reply.
I did that several times. Every time I do:
Install Tool->Database Analyser->Update required tables->COMPARE

I get

Changing fields
[ ]	ALTER TABLE tx_dbal_debuglog CHANGE script script varchar(255) NOT NULL;
	Current value: varchar(255) default ''
[ ]	ALTER TABLE tx_dbal_debuglog CHANGE serdata serdata BLOB;
	Current value: blob

I check both boxes and click on "Write to database" button. But nothing
changes, I still get the same screen with the same check boxes!