[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 Login Problem

sandiso ndlangalavu sndlangalavu at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 15:39:32 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm running typo3 3.5 on Windows NT, apache server 1 and php4. So I've replace
the typo3 folders with typo3 4.0 and ran the 123 installation. But after that I
cant login to the backend, display a message saying login denied. I've tried 3.8 as
well still I can't login both of the are running on apache 1 and php4. I've created the
user, if I use phpMyAdmin and select the database I can see the tables and the users
that I've created.

Does anyone knows what might be the problem?
Is there any step that I've missed?
Does typo3 4.0 and 3.8 run on apache 1 and php4?

Please help!!

Regards
Sandiso