[TYPO3] tt_news SingleView doesn't output common hyperlinks

Raphael Wälterlin rw at cabag.ch
Tue May 2 10:54:59 CEST 2006

I wrote about this problem earlier already.

Common external/internal-links (NOT related links) are not displayed in the
FE. This problem is only about news articles in SINGLE VIEW and not list
view or anything as proposed earlier.

Highlighted text which I mark as hyperlink in a news article, is wrapped
correctly in RTE by <link></link>-tags. But the hyperlinks don't seem to be
rendered to <a href>-html tags. The HTML source code still shows the
<link></link>tags, hence that's why the links are not displayed in the FE.

I deactived my tsconfig completely without success. Checked the objectTree
of tt_news.singleDisplay but couldn't find any useful option regarding this
problem.

Any further ideas?

Greetings,
Raffi

--
Raphael Waelterlin

cab services ag - the open source company

office: wuhrmattstrasse 7
        ch-4103 bottmingen

mobile:         +41 (0)76 5124006
fon:            +41 (0)61 6859777
fax:            +41 (0)61 6859770
net:            www.cabag.ch
mail:           rw at cabag.ch

++ mit open source in die unabhängigkeit

weblösungen    hosting    linux-desktop
serversysteme  groupware  gesamtlösungen