[TYPO3] download all extensions locally

m@rco aa at aa.aa
Tue May 2 09:20:48 CEST 2006

> > All thousands of them? I never used more than may be ten or twenty.
> i don't think he means that.

no, really. i was meaning THAT! :-D

i read the t3 book or tutorials, and sometimes find an extension, mentioned
there, that i could try but having no net access at home i have to wait to
really sure how to bring it home, i mean: i have to manually find dirs,
update confs, and so on. i would like to use them from the EM.
more than this (i will surely die by curiosity) i'd like to wander through
all the extensions, maybe by category,  just to learn how they are, how to
use them, read manuals, descriptions, and so on. what i can't do is to
connect to the net exactly when i have time to learn... so if i could have a
"personal" repository, somehow..

btw, anyone knows what's the size of the huge TER?

grtz, M