[TYPO3] contact form error

Gayus Wiratama www.gayus.biz at gmail.com
Tue May 2 06:32:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

Im a newbie @ TYPO3 woww...CM Framework, before that im using many CMS like
postnuke, mambo, drupal, etc and i customize for deployment.
The problem is..
I using a contact form, I have already sign my email as recipent.
I got this error (look at the below), but the server said that an email has
been sent. when i checked its not exist.

Thx in advance.

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid
Address in C:\Program
Files\typo3\htdocs\typo3wamp\t3lib\class.t3lib_htmlmail.php on line 709

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\Program
Files\typo3\htdocs\typo3wamp\t3lib\class.t3lib_htmlmail.php:709) in
C:\Program
Files\typo3\htdocs\typo3wamp\typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\class.tslib_fe.php on
line 2734

--
regards,

Gayus