[TYPO3] TV+FCE=wrong order in the sitemap/section index

Roberto Kretschmer derilluminat at gmx.de
Tue May 2 01:35:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

i put all my content in templavoila flexible content element (fce) which
has 3 columns.
first i create a fce and put elements in it.
second i create a site map as section index in the fce. this works very
well.

but when i create another fce BELOW the first fce and put elements in
it, then the sitemap shows the elements from the new fce in first place
before the elements in the first fce although in fe and in be they are
actually below the elements from the first fce.

so one can say the order of the elements in the sitemap is not
corresponding to the real or wanted order as shown in fe and be.

i found a bug in the bug tracker from which i think is about this error.
the url is: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=465

i tried the fix which is stated there. but it didn't worked for me.
the order is still wrong.

does anybody know a solution to this problem or has experience with
applying the bug fix mentioned in the bug tracker successfuly?

any help is very appreciated.

Sincerely,
Roberto Kretschmer