[TYPO3] Realurl doesn't work

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon May 1 19:46:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I thought anybody has any idea how you can test this extension. Doesn't work
means that if I open the page www.mydomain.com/product, I got the following
error message:

"Error. Reason: "product/" could not be found, closest page matching is"

For a month I have configured this extension on any site and there this works.
Now I made another site, and now I have trouble.

I did the following.

- I installed the extension.
- I write these three rows in the config area of my root template:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://www.mydomain.com/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

- I copied my working real_url_config.php from my site to this site to
directory typo3config.

- I add the row "include 'real_url_config.php' to my localconf.ph

- I edit my .htaccess file.

Likely any of my config file is misconfigurated. I'd like to find out anyway
what is wrong.

First I'd like to know if these .htaccess is work:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|
showpic\.php)/ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* /index.php [L]
php_flag allow_call_time_pass_reference off
php_flag register_globals off
php_flag register_argc_argv off
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_value variables_order GPCS