[TYPO3] problem with flashObject and GPvar

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Mon May 1 15:18:22 CEST 2006

I want my flash elements on my site to be embeded by the FlashObject script.
Found really good ext in repository.
Now I need some flashVars in my map, i get them in address like this:

http://www.site.pl/mapa/?mapaid=1&mapabackid=36&no_cache=1

So in TS config I should have something like this:

lib.mapa < plugin.tx_rbflashobject_pi1
lib.mapa.tsMode = 1
lib.mapa.ts_content {
   flashmovie = fileadmin/swf/mapa.swf
   width = 554
   height = 500
   additionalparams (
     scale|noscale
     wmode|transparent
  )
  additionalvars  (
     id|GPvar : mapaid
     backid|GPvar : mapabackid
  )
}

Thats not working, the flashVars are rendered like a string :

flashObj_806e91d4d9.addVariable("id", "GPvar+%3A+mapaid");
flashObj_806e91d4d9.addVariable("backid", "GPvar+%3A+mapabackid");

any ideas how to get this thing working?

greetz,
Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk
www.todesign.pl