[TYPO3] Changing the way the site title is display for all pages

Allan de Jongh allan at fixit.me.uk
Mon May 1 11:21:58 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm new to this forum. I hope my question is a valid one & I would be greatful if anyone could answer my question.

I have been trying to change the title page name so that the ROOT name is not added to each page for example:

The default page is HOME

This is the source code currently:

 <title>fixit.me :: COMPUTER SUPPORT :: LONDON :: HOME</title>

How can I stop it from automatically adding the Root name to the site title so that I just see:

<title>fixit.me :: COMPUTER SUPPORT :: LONDON</title>

Many thanks.