[TYPO3] File owner change on Unix after import

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Fri Mar 31 14:33:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

I uploaded a t3d file of a website (full export from a Windows machine) to
a Linux server (shared hosting). The files in fileadmin directory including
my stylesheet are owned by a system user called "nobody". I can neither
edit them nor remove them nor change the owner. Can I set the id of the
owner of all files which are restored. I restored on a shared web server so
I don't have any super user rights. I do have shell access.

Any solution or work around would help.

Thanks,
Amal