[TYPO3] Paypal not returning values to Webformat shop

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Mar 31 09:34:47 CEST 2006

Hi shielsn,

> Has anyone had any problems setting up the Paypal gateway for the Webformat
> shope extension?

I never experienced any problem with paypal gateway, so I'm quite
surprised...

> The shop sucessfully sends the visitor to PayPal to process the payment.  We
> have configured the return page to be the basket page.  However, once the
> payment transaction is complete the visitor is returned back to the basket
> page, but not to the finalize order page.  As well, no order is recorded in
> the backend.

> We have also set up Paypal to return to the basket URL as well as setting up
> IPN.  Still not working.

> Perhaps we need to add some sort of parameters to the return URL? But what?

I would be happy to help you but I need more info about the extension
behaviour and configuration:

1. When paypal returns, you said that it returns to the basket page
but not in the finalize mode: does it return to the basket products list?

2. Is the client cookie cleaned?

3. Can you send the TS configuration of paypal? (remember to hide the
account code ;-))

4. Which version of the extension have you installed?

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com