[TYPO3] Paypal not returning values to Webformat shop

shielsn webmaster at shieldwebdesign.com
Fri Mar 31 09:19:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

Has anyone had any problems setting up the Paypal gateway for the Webformat
shope extension?

The shop sucessfully sends the visitor to PayPal to process the payment.  We
have configured the return page to be the basket page.  However, once the
payment transaction is complete the visitor is returned back to the basket
page, but not to the finalize order page.  As well, no order is recorded in
the backend.

We have also set up Paypal to return to the basket URL as well as setting up
IPN.  Still not working.

Perhaps we need to add some sort of parameters to the return URL?  But what?