[TYPO3] RTE without stdwraps

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Fri Mar 31 00:37:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
Is it possible to create HTML using the RTE without having all the
contents wrapped by Typo3's stdwraps afterwards. I know that I could use
an HTML element for that instead of a text element but the editors
can't... All I need is tables where the cells have a class and the
contents of the cells are not wrapped by <p> tags of the class "bodytext"
any more. Even the class of the cells itself, I have to enter without the
RTE but how can I disable wrapping without disabling it for the whole
page?

Cheers,
Christian

--
    Der Herr, der König Israels, ist bei dir, dass du dich vor keinem
    Unheil mehr fürchten musst.

    Zefanja 3,15