[TYPO3] company database - fe_user editable

Ralf Mertes rm at 14v.de
Thu Mar 30 14:35:57 CEST 2006

Hi Rob,
thanx to the great work of Stanislas Rolland
(I sponsored parts of the usergroup selection) I decided to use
fe_users, not tt_address for some reasons

The problem is not the registration process itself.

For a selfregistering company database with some thousand entrys later
there must be a way to display the entrys in some ways
A - Z,
searchable,
categories,
citys

have a look at
www.wadern.de/dienstleister.html
www.wadern.de/vereine.html
(modified sp_directory, tt_address)
this way, but more comfortable

listing for fe_users in newloginbox is not very flexible for that

same problem on an university site with 2000 fe_users

Ralf