[TYPO3] gif pictures don't get displayed

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Thu Mar 30 10:49:05 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft napisał(a):
> racco wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have faced a strange problem: none of my .gif files used on my site
>> are displayed. I am using gdlib2 instead of imagemagick.(files from
>> http://www.bednarik.org/?download)
>
> GIFBUILDER and t3lib_stdgraphic have changed in 4.0.0. Sorry but I can't read
> the language used on bednarik ...
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

hi!

but I use 3.8.1 typo3. Neither I can read it or at least not completly.
But I just used the files in
http://www.bednarik.org/uploads/media/typo3_381_patch_01.zip
which is described as: "if you do not have ImageMagick on your server
this class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php will enable you drawing images with gdlib2"

racco