[TYPO3] Image zoom for all pictures?

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Thu Mar 30 09:05:12 CEST 2006

Hi Jens,
> I want to set the image zoom (click on the thumbnail) to any pictures on
> my site. I tried to set in the template:
>
>   tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable.field.image_zoom >
>   tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable.field.image_zoom =1

Try this:
----------
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable.field >
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable = 1

You where on the right way, but slightly wrong ;) You have to set the
property 'enable' itself to true. The part 'enable.field = image_zoom'
that is default in css_styled_content (short CSC) is a stdWrap-property
that fetches the field 'image_zoom' from the current db-record. What you
tried 'enable.field.image_zoom' is a not allowed TypoScript property
that will return false as it will be empty (see TSRef stdWrap properties).

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch