[TYPO3] Update Reference Index error

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Mar 29 21:47:20 CEST 2006

Hi again,

> I'm trying to update the reference index in RC2. I following the
> directions here:
> You can also run the check as a shell script if the processing takes
> longer than the PHP max_execution_time allows:
> /var/www/html/fonddulacnew/typo3/sysext/lowlevel/dbint/cli/ref
> index_cli.phpsh

In checking the error logs, I get this every time I try to update the
reference index:

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in
/var/www/html/typo3_src-4.0rc2/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 801,
referer:
http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/fonddulacnew/typo3/sysext/lowlevel/dbint/index
.php?&id=oSET[function]=0

Is this a bug, or do I have something wrong?

- jody