[TYPO3] Update Reference Index error

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Mar 29 21:36:18 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to update the reference index in RC2. I following the
directions here:
You can also run the check as a shell script if the processing takes
longer than the PHP max_execution_time allows:
/var/www/html/fonddulacnew/typo3/sysext/lowlevel/dbint/cli/refindex_cli.
phpsh

So, at a command prompt, I run:
 sh refindex_cli.phpsh

But, that gives me this output:

refindex_cli.phpsh: line 2: ?php: No such file or directory
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 4: //: is a directory
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 5: //: is a directory
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 6: //: is a directory
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 8: //: is a directory
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token
`'TYPO3_cliMode','
refindex_cli.phpsh: line 9: `define('TYPO3_cliMode', TRUE);'

Any idea what may be wrong?

- jody