[TYPO3] t3lib_htmlmail - problem with sr_feuser_register

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Mar 29 16:39:06 CEST 2006

Hello Vinod,

> When a user tries to register, I keep getting this error message. Do
> any of you know why I could be getting this error?
>
> *Fatal error*: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: t3lib htmlmail
> in * /usr/local/typo3/src/typo34b2/t3lib/class.t3lib div.php* on line
> *3872
>
> I am running 4.0 RC2 and fe user register 2.3.0
>
> TIA.
> Vinod
> *

Have a similar problem.

Fatal error: Class 't3lib_htmlmail' not found in /var/www/html/typo3_src-4.0rc2/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php
on line 3872

Only occurs when Recieve HTML-mails are checked. If I uncheck the registration
process works.

Testing t3lib_htmlmail in Install tools work as it should.

Running 4.0rc2 with fe_user_register 2.3.2 on Fedora Core 4, Apache 2.0.54,
PHP 5.0.4-10.5.

The user is added as a hidden Website user.

The easy solution is to disable HTML mails with following in Template Constants
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableHTMLMail = 0

Tested and works.

The user is still registred with HTML-mail as prefered format on emails.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no