[TYPO3] typo3_rc2 installing extension

Artiom Lunev artiom1st at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 10:00:42 CEST 2006

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> Hello Francesco,
>
>> I have the same problem, just followed your suggestion but still no
>> extension from look up.. May be problem due to network traffic? I have
>> also changed the mirror site, but nothing happen..
>>

> How many extensions do the retrieve/update button give as answer when
> you click it.
>
> Have posted an image of my settings (who works)
> http://typo3no.linnearad.no/fileadmin/download/ter_settings.png
>

> WBR,
> Erik Svendsen
> www.linnearad.no

When I tried to retrieve/update extension list from server, I got this
error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 47 bytes) in
/home/share/cms/typo3_src-4.0rc2/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_index.php
on line 1423

I think this is the problem, any ideas?

Regards,
Artiom.