[TYPO3] Can't lookup extensions in RC2

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Mar 28 23:46:56 CEST 2006

Hello Jody,

> Hello,
>
> I'm testing out the new rc2, and I'm having a problem with the
> extension manager. I upgraded a site I originally setup in rc1, and
> the manager worked fine in that version.
>
> In Import extensions, I click on Retrieve/Update, and it says it's all
> ready up to date. The last update is 2006-03-13, and I'm pretty sure
> it's been updated since then. Anyway, I click on Look up, and all I
> get after about 15 seconds is a blank page.
>
> Any ideas what may be wrong?
>
> - jody

Strange! Works on my rc2 installation. I suppose the problem either only
occur on certain platform/versions, or it is a permission problem.

Check the webserver access.log and/or error.log. Maybe it can give some help.

And post your platform/versions of php, apache, os.

My platform is: Fedora Core 4, Apache 2.0.54, PHP 5.0.5-10.5.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no