[TYPO3] Questionaire (pbsurvey) : Formatting Results

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Mar 28 19:15:53 CEST 2006

Branden Mann wrote:
> Hi,
> I've looked through the archives and only have found unanswered
> questions regarding this issue...  I'm hoping someone can help me out
> with  this...
>
> I am using the pbsurvey Questionaire extension in Typo3 3.8.1
>
> I have set up a survey to have each question of 16 on a separate page.
> Everything is working as it should, however, I would like to be able to
> display the results of the survey, and a message on interpreting those
> results on the page that appears after the form is submitted.

Hi Branden,

unless Patrick has really outdone himself this time, there is no way to
display results as the possible item types and analysis strategies for
each of them are far too complicated to implement with reasonable
effort. It's virtually impossible to tell for the extension if you need
averages and std. deviation, frequencies or multinomial regression models ;)

What you can do is of course, write another extension for the analysis
of the results, and redirect to a page containing that...

Greetings,
Michael