[TYPO3] Outdated list of extensions on typo3.org

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Mar 28 13:11:55 CEST 2006

Stephane Schitter wrote:

> The following page http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/fulllist/
> does not seem to show the latest version of extensions. Try to pick a
> few (like templavoila) and you will see by "Search"ing the extension
> you will find a later version than the one linked from that "Full  list"
> page.

This is probably a side-effect of the whole reviewed/unreviewed mode. I
guess the current full-list is rather a not-reviewed list, so the latest
unreviewed versions of extensions are displayed rather than all versions
except the proven insecure ones.

There is a much newer version in CVS waiting to be applied by Robert who
has been busy moving lately... Let's see if this fixes the issue.

Greetings,
Michael