[TYPO3] newloginbox

Papis papiseckfr at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 28 10:57:00 CEST 2006

hi,
  install extension redirect user at login the extension key is dkd_redirect_at_login

rocky <rockyo at max-source.com> a écrit :  Hey List,

I'm using newloginbox extension. Everything works fine except I do not
know how to make the successful log in directly jump to the certain
page. Is this possible? Could anybody tell me how to do it please?

Thanks a ton in advance!

Rocky

Alioune Seck
Ingénieur en Informatique