[TYPO3] Menu with additional parameter and real_url compatible needed

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 28 09:58:53 CEST 2006

Hi Pierre. I posted a smapp IprocFunc on the Danish newsgroup a couple weeks
ago.
The snippet adds an extra parameter to the URL, if the page got a specific
ID.
It should be simple to expand it to your needs..

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-ug-denmark/2006-March/002756.html
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-ug-denmark/2006-March/002757.html

You should be able to understand the code, as that's not in danish ;D

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1143511082.21834.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...