[TYPO3] cwt_press_center & video

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue Mar 28 08:25:27 CEST 2006

I'm getting a memory error when trying to use video with the press
centre extension.  It says something along the lines of:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 30 Meg exhausted (tried to allocate
9 Meg) in archive.php

I can get around it by disabling the export feature (or commenting out
the relevant code, so the non-video can be exported), but would rather not.

I saw a few references to this in the group, but no real solutions, has
anyone come up with a resolution for this?  I'm pretty sure I'm going to
have a hard time convincing my host to up the php limit over 30 meg.

Thanks.

Simon