[TYPO3] TemplaVoila adding header parts -> page is blank

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Mar 28 08:02:02 CEST 2006

Hi!

Gerhard Mehsel wrote:
> I did a remap now and it is working again. But the header parts are
> gone. :-(

1. After you do mapping, press Save. Only than check "header" box and
modify headers.
2. If you need to change headers without remapping, you must press Save
on the mapping screen (not headers screen!) even if you did not change
mapping. Otherwise your mapping may be lost. this is what (most likely)
happened to you.

> Hope that there is a better solution about this in the final version.

It all works, just read docs and wiki. I use TV in every project since
0.3 and it works very well.

Dmitry.