[TYPO3] no thumb generated!

Hota, Christopher G cghota at midsouth.ualr.edu
Mon Mar 27 18:29:25 CEST 2006

Hello-

I was wondering if you were able to solve the problem whereby image thumbnails are not being generated.  I am having the same symptoms as you, on Mac OSX 10.4.

No one ever seems to answer this question, or even hints at how to debug it on this list; I've searched the archives and Google.  :(

Thanks!

chris

PS -- Your last message appears below:

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Kahlil Lechelt wrote:
>> what i mean is when i choose a picture for a newsarticle in the be for
>> instance i get a little default thumb which says "no thumb generated"...
>
> Well, it can be for a number of reasons:
> - typo3 cannot find image magic
> - temporary directory is read-only
>
> Open Tools>Install and see if you have any errors there.
>
> Dmitry.
no errors there as i said im works fine and is found by typo3