[TYPO3] Strange behaviour of 3.8.1 test package on Mandriva 2006

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Mon Mar 27 15:43:51 CEST 2006

Dear friends,

I installed typo3 3.8.1 + the package test-3.8.1 on Mandriva
2006.

Everything went fine.

When I point to the /test-3.8.1 directory with the browser,
nothing happens. Just a blank page, completely empty, not
1-2-3 installer. I am puzzled, very puzzleded. Everyhting
seems to be in order. Everything!

What could that be? Sorry for the generic answer, but I
performed the same process I followed instruction step by
step very carefully.

What is wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

seml

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com