[TYPO3] BE user cant delete page created by other BE user

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Mar 27 14:25:04 CEST 2006

Hi Brian,

> Hi

> I have noticed that when a BE user creates a page, another user from the
> same user group cant delete that page. How do you disable this?

You can customize the permissions in the TSConfig of the page header.
For example:

TCEMAIN.permissions {
  groupid = 1
  user = show,edit,delete,new,editcontent
  group = show,edit,delete,new,editcontent
  everybody =
}

The reference is:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/current/view/1/3/

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com