[TYPO3] More templates

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Sun Mar 26 19:39:17 CEST 2006

I usually use only one template on my root page and link it to ancillary
templates in a storage folder. But then again, I use Typo3 4 with
templavoila. I don't think you're forbidden to use more than one template
on a frontend page. Some more info would be good - how do you expect those
templates to interact and what do they do ? How did you switch ?

Am 26.03.2006, 19:25 Uhr, schrieb Livius Agrippa
<livius_agrippa at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to create multiple templates for the same page. But the second
> template doesn't work properly. How can I implement the second template?
> Because when I tried to switch to the second template nothing happens
> and it appears in the FE an error "ERROR! No template found".
> Or is it not possible to have 2 templates in same page?
>
> Best regards;
> Livius

Dragoner Design
Mediengestaltung , Programmierung