[TYPO3] No content in Left or right columns

Yann Ricard yann01 at ricardclan.com
Sat Mar 25 16:06:05 CET 2006

Matthew:

It is completely standard. Zero line in template setup TS. No custom
Typoscript anywhere.

After reading your mail, I spent some time reading to see whether
there *should* be something there (and tried a few things), but from
what I saw (including the movie
"howto_080_create_new_website_based_on_standard_template.avi", the
template should work "right out of the box," without any custom
typoscript. Right?

Should it matter, I should mention this was a Fantastico installation
of Typo3 version 3.8.0.

I am more confused than ever,

Yann