[TYPO3] TSref @ wiki :)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Mar 25 15:48:18 CET 2006

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:

> It would be cool if you could get the whole TOC on the first page as
> well. Overall it is much better to navigate than it is now on TYPO3.org.

I had a version where complete TSref is on one huge page during development ...

Alone the wiki .txt code had 1004 KB ....

I don't know if this would be better but then the complete TOC is on the
first page ... I don't know how to achieve it to generate a TOC of multiple
sub-pages ... if could of course do it with "self-brewn" methods ... but
i would rather not like to do that and would the wiki let do this work.

I could insert such a version again so you have an impress how this looks
and how long it takes to load (always note that the server it currently
is on just has 768K upload)

greets,
Bernhard