[TYPO3] TSref @ wiki :)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Mar 25 14:12:09 CET 2006

Hi !

I wrote a script which is capable of importing the TYPO3 documentation into the WIKi.

I have set up a test-wiki on my own server and imported TSref (Thats what I used while
developing/testing the tool).

You can have a look at the result here :

http://think-open.org/kraftb/t3wiki/index.php/T3doc/TSref

I would ask you to not do any changes to this wiki .. they will just get lost as I will
import it again into the official wiki if everything has proven to be stable and this is
a wanted feature ...

I'm still thinking about how it is possible to merge the resulting changes back into the
documentation.

Please note that still TSref shall remain a reference and nothing more ....

I also tried to import T3 doc_core_api document ... it resulted just in as few as about 20
errors ... concerning the file has 1.5 MB :)

i will import this and other ones during the coming week ...

greeets,
Bernhard