[TYPO3] Liquid layout

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 10:41:24 CET 2006

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the link. Those examples are not exactly what I want, but
they are very nice and I will try to modify the example 7 to fit my
template.
The old template is based on several css files for every screen
resolution. But it is very hard to make changes to such a template
because every time should be changed all the css files.

Best regards,
Livius