[TYPO3] treeLevel problem/question

Bartosz Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Fri Mar 24 23:47:31 CET 2006

> I have problem with disapearing menu
> Look at attached TS ## Menu [Begin]
> When I view my website I see top menu and left "directory" menu. I can
> browser thru every level of my left men but when I click "homepage" left
> menu disapear.

this must be a bug of 4rc1
I've try to reproduce same problem with 3.8.1 but with no luck
I did the same instalation on 3.8.1, the same tree, plugins and TS
configuration.
Can some of you confirm that.
This is another situation

[PIDinRootline = 9]
temp.path = HMENU
temp.path.wrap = <div id="pathm">|</div>
temp.path.special = rootline
temp.path.special {
range = 1|-1
}

temp.path.1 = TMENU
temp.path.1.NO.stdWrap.field = title
temp.path.1 {
NO.stdWrap.crop = 26 | ...
NO.allWrap = &nbsp;| &nbsp;&#062&nbsp;  |*||*| |
}
[global]

when I browse thru pages mounted under pages with pid 9  path menu disapear
with 4rc1 with 3.8.1 working fine
When I click clear cache path menu shows up, then I click homepage and go
back to subpages of pid9 and path disapear again