[TYPO3] Liquid layout

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:56:05 CET 2006

HI,

On 3/24/06, Livius Agrippa <livius_agrippa at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with the layout. I know that this question is not
> typically about Typo3 but maybe someone can help me.
> I made the layout for this site: http://www.ibt.tu-braunschweig.de/
> in pure css, but I didn't knew how to make it liquid. Even a solution
> with tables is better.

How were you able to build it if you have no idea how to make it
liquid? I suspect you've left out some information--such as what
you've already tried, for example.

Anyway, every part of the layout it defined with a specific width in
pixels. You need to change all the 840 px objects to be some
percentage of the width, and you will need to make ONE of the columns
liquid too. But note that not every css-layout can be easily converted
from fixed to liquid width...it's better to start with a layout that
you know works for what you need (or for both).

-Christopher