[TYPO3] Redirect Question

Christoph Kiefer kiefer at ifi.unizh.ch
Fri Mar 24 13:50:55 CET 2006

Dear Christian, Matthew

Thanks again for the quick help. Matthew's trick with the symlink worked
well. However, the lines (now with real names)

RewriteCond $0ddis/fileadmin/ont/owl-s/$1 -f
RewriteRule ^(.*/)([^/]*)$ $0ddis/fileadmin/ont/owl-s/$1 [L]

still produce a typo3 error

Error!

Error. Reason: Segment "ont" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

Although my problems is solved, it would be interesting to know why that
still happens? Maybe there is something wrong with my Apache
configuration...

Best,
Christoph