[TYPO3] Redirect Question

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Fri Mar 24 09:11:01 CET 2006

Hi Christoph,
1/ I'd try looking for an extension to realurl
2/ To configure Apache, you'll need mod_rewrite (if using realurl, you'll
need it anyway). Your configuration should look like this:
[conf]

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond $0fileadmin/a/b/$1 -f
RewriteRule (.*/)([^/]*) $0fileadmin/a/b/$1 -[L]

[/conf]
Haven't tested it though. So in any case yyou should look it up in the
Apache module documentation relevant to your Apache installation, more so
if you'll have more rewriting to be done.

Hope to have helped,
	Christian