[TYPO3] Last realurl version compatible with TYPO3 3.8 ?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Mar 23 20:13:08 CET 2006

Pierre Rouwens wrote:

>Ries van Twisk a écrit :
>

>>Pierre Rouwens wrote:
>>

>>>Hi there,
>>>
>>>All is in the subject ;)
>>>

>>No, it's not.
>>
>>Ries
>>

>Hi Ries,
>
>I use TYPO3 3.8, and i just wanna know is the latest version of realurl
>( 1.1.0) is compatible with this version of TYPO3 ? if not which one is
>the latest version of realurl compatible with 3.8 ?
>
>Thanks a lot
>
>Pierre

Pierre,

basic functionality is working indeed, that means anything on the FE side.
However, BE functionality will give you errors on a 3.8.x installation
UNLESS
it has been solved. To check if it has been solved:

1) Go to INFO under WEB.
2) Click a page which has realUrl records.
3) Select from the dropdown on the right frame 'Speaking URL Management'
4) Then play around with the various options in the management module of
real Url, you should beable to see pages with the realUrl paths
5) If you don't see any errors then it might be that realUrl is fixed
for 3.8.x releases.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk