[TYPO3] MM relation in the FE

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:53:44 CET 2006

It's great.

One problem is around, I have to build the query manually with WHERE,
ORDERBY, GROUPBY and LIMIT parameters

I have to add my foreign fields in the select and in the
searchFieldList to be able to search in the foreiagn table.

But I don't understand how to display multiple relations in the same
"row" because now I have some multiple row if there are multiple
relations.
I'd like to concatenate the values of the related field in a single
original row.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web