[TYPO3] macina_searchbox extention custemization

rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Thu Mar 23 09:46:49 CET 2006

Hey

I've installed macina_searchbox extention and it functions ok. But I do
not know how to customize the following:

Instead of a submit button I saw a graphic icon at the screen shot
section of the online manual. I want to have the same feature How can I
do that? Right now it shows a submit button not a graphic button on my
local machine.
I want to put a graphic preceding the text input field. Do I need to
alter the template html or can I twik some PHP file?

If you could give me any hints, I would really appreciate it?

Rocky