[TYPO3] add new content errors

Tracey Hummel tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:36:17 CET 2006

I have several users who get a bunch of php errors when they add new
content to a page.  They can add content successfully, but they must scroll
down below 20 or so errors before they see the list of content element types.

Warning: array_unique(): The argument should be an array in
/users3/uadata/public_html/typo3_v8/typo3conf/ext/wmdb_contentwizard/ux_db_new_content_el.php
on line 97

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/users3/uadata/public_html/typo3_v8/typo3conf/ext/wmdb_contentwizard/ux_db_new_content_el.php
on line 98

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/users3/uadata/public_html/typo3_v8/typo3conf/ext/wmdb_contentwizard/ux_db_new_content_el.php
on line 68

What I'm I missing in the user admin that would cause these errors?

Thank you,
Tracey

--
Tracey Hummel
UAWeb Team
tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
(520) 626-5139

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.