[TYPO3] new extension: templavoila and pdf-generator integration

Jens Ellerbrock mail at jens-ellerbrock.de
Wed Mar 22 15:30:56 CET 2006

Since templavoila just manages the template integration, you can build
a template that works on tables instead of css. You will still not get
optimal results with content that is styled with css. These problems
will only be solved when another html->pdf rendering is supported (i'm
currently experimenting with a few possible solutions, expect some
news on this soon).

Jens