[TYPO3] Ajax Chat problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Mar 22 11:47:30 CET 2006

Hi saurabh. here's a layout on how I have set it up:

Login Page (id=71 - Standard page)  (Login and chat plugin must NOT be on
same page!)
Chat Page (id=72 - Standard Page set to 'Show at any login')
Chat Storage (id=73 - Sysfolder)
Chat Entries (id=74 - Sysfolder)

In the plugin settings in Extension Manager I have set these values:

PID for Chat Entries = 74
PID for Chat Rooms = 73
PID for Chat Session = 73

In the sysfolder Chat Storage (id=73) I created a "Chatroom" record.

On the page Chat Page (id=72) I have inserted the plugin in "CHAT" mode, and
set the "The UID of the chatroom if dosplay is set to 'Chat'" = 1, as thats
the id of the chatroom.

I also set the "Startingpoint" to point to the folder Chat Storage (id=73)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.15738.1143023648.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...