[TYPO3] Ajax Chat problem

saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Wed Mar 22 11:34:23 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your support. Now the select-box options are cleared to me.

But my problem is as it is as I already selected "Chat" option and  "The
UID of the chatroom if display is set to 'Chat'" is also correct. I
created a sysfolder "chat" which is inside my main plugin page. In that
folder, I created a chat-room whose id is "1" and I already set that as
"The UID of the chatroom if display is set to 'Chat'" but its still not
working. So can you please tell me what to do next?

Thanks in advance,
saurabh Pareek