[TYPO3] Condition 'if has child pages'

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Wed Mar 22 09:18:34 CET 2006

>> Therefore I have to implement a condition "Does it have children". I
>> remember a userFunction code somewhere on Typo3.org but I cannot find it...
>
> Does this help?
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Atypo3.org+%2B+ifsub

Hi Christpher
Thank you, but unfortunately it doesn't...
First - the Typo3.org mail list archive doesn't work (so all of the top
Google hits don't work).

Second - The rest of the scores deal with IFSUB and IFSUB* menu
properties. It's not a menu option I need to conditionally insert, but a
whole block of two menus and a header.

Technically - it's a menu of subpages but rendered as a two column menu
with a header. Below I enclose a TS I am using to generate the menu. Now
I need to insert it only to pages that have subpages.

I think this can be done either through conditionally changing the
template file (I am using autoparser and rlmptmplselector) or by
conditionally inserting the temp.linki object in a COA:

temp.contentMain = COA
temp.contentMain {
20 < styles.content.get
}

[IFHASSUBPAGES function]
temp.contentMain.5 < temp.linki
[global]

Is there any other way to accomplish this??? Maybe I am missing
something much simpler?

Cheers
Jan

######
# Linki
######

temp.linkiLewe = HMENU
temp.linkiLewe.special = directory
temp.linkiLewe.1 = TMENU
temp.linkiLewe.1.noBlur = 1
temp.linkiLewe.1.NO{
   allWrap=<li class="linki">|</li>
   stdWrap.if.isFalse.prioriCalc=1
   #if,register and prioricalc does not work at once in a stdWrap so use
the cObject thats created before
   stdWrap.if.isFalse.cObject=TEXT
   stdWrap.if.isFalse.cObject.insertData=1
   stdWrap.if.isFalse.cObject.value={register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ}%2

   allWrap.if.isFalse.prioriCalc=1
   allWrap.if.isFalse.cObject=TEXT
   allWrap.if.isFalse.cObject.insertData=1
   allWrap.if.isFalse.cObject.value={register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ}%2
}

temp.linkiPrawe = HMENU
temp.linkiPrawe.special=directory
temp.linkiPrawe.1 = TMENU
temp.linkiPrawe.1.noBlur=1
temp.linkiPrawe.1.NO{
   allWrap=<li class="linki">|</li>
   stdWrap.if.isTrue.prioriCalc=1
   stdWrap.if.isTrue.cObject=TEXT
   stdWrap.if.isTrue.cObject.insertData=1
   stdWrap.if.isTrue.cObject.value={register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ}%2
   allWrap.if.isTrue.prioriCalc=1
   allWrap.if.isTrue.cObject=TEXT
   allWrap.if.isTrue.cObject.insertData=1
   allWrap.if.isTrue.cObject.value={register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ}%2
}

temp.linki = COA
temp.linki {
10 = TEXT