[TYPO3] kb_cont_slide + TV 4.0.0(beta/rc)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Mar 21 22:24:06 CET 2006

Hello !

Is anyone out there having a (testing/migrated-testing) site of TV 4.0.0 (any beta or RC) which uses kb_cont_slide ?

Because since 4.0.0 content-sliding is integrated into the core. And I would like to hear some confirmations that
this works properly.

Please contact me offlist if you have such a case and I will give you instructions ...

It is also possible to slide only a specific amount of pages downwards to the rootpage or to "collect" the content
elements on the different pages (with reversed or normal sorting order).

greets,
Bernhard